Step by step guide to starting your own online coaching business
This is not a business plan. It is to give you a list of things that need to be done and some websites to give a clue about the starting points.
Welcome to this newsletter episode. I will do my very best to send you useful and practical information that can help you in your entrepreneurial journey.
If you are a small business owner, entrepreneur, or content creator, you will probably have less time to search for tools that could help your activities.
I try to do this job for you and find efficiency and creativity tools that you will love.
You can support me in easy ways:
To Become a paid member of the DiGiTALK newsletter (English content).
To join my Patreon (Persian content + Zoom meetings).☺️
To Support me by sharing this newsletter with your friends.❤️
Important Note: I am not affiliated with the tools that I mention in my newsletters unless I clearly disclose it to you
Main steps you need to take to start an online coaching business
1. Learn how to solve one specific challenge. If you are already an expert in a field, then you can ignore this step because you already have the knowledge that people will be willing to pay for it. But just remember to make it niche down. Do not offer a general solution. Be specific, more specific!
2. Create content to help your audience. This is a challenging part. Content creation may look simple, funny, entertaining but in reality, this is not true. So, you should be prepared to create content around the knowledge, expertise, and the niche that you have. Creating content around the pain and problems that your prospects have. This is the key element of building almost any online business (or even offline business).
3. Build a landing page on www.Carrd.co. This is a free service that helps you create a claan and mobile-friendly landing page. The free version has a lot of interesting options but you may need to upgrade it to a paid version to benefit from more fantastic options. This service charges you less than 20 bucks per year! It is unbelievable.
Another landing page creator which is completely free is welcome.ly. You can try it.
4. Embed Gumroad.com or Stripe.com. These are two different solutions that work in combination or separately. Gumroad.com is a complete e-commerce platform for digital goods. You have unlimited options and functions. Very sophisticated, robust, and popular service. You can even create monthly subscription packages and start earning continues stream of income.
Stripe is a credit card payment processing tool. You can create products and invoices and charge your clients for your services. But it is not designed to work as a complete e-commerce solution.
5. Publish your new website. Well, this is obvious!
6. Promote your business. People should be able to find your products and services. By creating a landing page, your work will not finish. You need to promote your page. You need to attract visitors to your page, even organically by content creation strategies, or paid, via Social Media and Google Ads.
7. Ask people to buy. Yes! Ask them to buy your perfect product and/or service.
8. Get paid. Sure they will pay you. When all things are ready, well designed and formated nicely, promoted, and while your services can solve a pain or problem from your prospects, then what will be their excuse not to pay you?